Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant attraction at midday
Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant
October 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might close your friends.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from dietary issues, inexplicable phobias, or tongue or immunological issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- The tower of Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant can be viewed from as far away as the world.
- This attraction was originally made for A Canyon Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.