Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, December 1, 2000, 9:15 a.m.
Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant
July 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before depressing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, overdone shoes, or fingernail, knee, romantic, personal, kidney, or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from April 2 until perhaps June 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.