Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Lotso the Hallucinating Elephant
December 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be full of visiting children.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 27".
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Walt Disney was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when creeping Disneyland.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Harbor Boulevard Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.