Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precarious view of Lotso the Flying Whale when it's covered in fog
Lotso the Flying Whale
May 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned whale and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to wear custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefly.