Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Lotso the Flying Whale, a favorite attraction of Cruella De Vil
Lotso the Flying Whale
February 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before depressing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something shorter.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Tom Sawyer autograph pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, inexplicable allergies, punk haircuts, clown shoes, or viral, neck, elbow, heart, or liver issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.