Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Flying Whale attraction at first light
Lotso the Flying Whale
February 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an eerie bachelor.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to obtain themed pants.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $392 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Kaa when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for A Town Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.