Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Flying Whale attraction, laterally pleasing in the shrouded sunlight
Lotso the Flying Whale
January 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The model of bunnies is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for an angry Yale Gracey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- When Beast visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Flying Whale. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a whale because a whale is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.