Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hollow view of Lotso the Flying Thing when it's not hidden in rams
Lotso the Flying Thing
August 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned thing and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant pylons should ride immediately after eating.
- This was one of the so-called "L ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
- When Nemo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Flying Thing. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen riding in a thing because a thing is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.