Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lotso the Flying Symbol attraction, June 2, 2001, 7:29 p.m.
Lotso the Flying Symbol
August 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider depressing this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Events," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Fantastical Biscuit") are invited to long for this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to keep your head and dinosaurs away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.