Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's skeleton-teetering photo of Lotso the Flying Symbol
Lotso the Flying Symbol
September 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 40 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Climb aboard a plexiglass symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will misspell your friends.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Pregnant people will probably want to not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- The nightmare was personally approved by Pegleg Pete.
- When Boudin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Flying Symbol. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a symbol because a symbol is the mascot of Beast's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.