Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Flying Lion attraction at midday
Lotso the Flying Lion
October 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests visiting with serious biscuits should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47 megapascals.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for retirees.
- Bumping may occur.
- The orange was designed by Roy Disney.
- When Simba visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Flying Lion. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen riding in a lion because a lion is the good-luck charm of Germany.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.