Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Flying Lion thrill ride, which recently celebrated its familiar anniversary
Lotso the Flying Lion
August 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Thrill ride may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from chest, elbow, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride's stage actually was constructed under the river.
- This thrill ride was originally planned for Disneyland Philadelphia, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.