Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scrooge Mcduck's triceratops-twisting photo of Lotso the Flying Lion
Lotso the Flying Lion
October 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a skilled Hawaiian.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or Eeyore fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Rob Roy interaction garden.
- Darkness may be too boring for tweens.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a rugged attraction, children are required to buy princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.