Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Flying Lion attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Lotso the Flying Lion
February 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- In 2005, this attraction was reworked to add rooms from the relatively obscure "Lotso the Flying Lion" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
- When Rapunzel visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Flying Lion. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a lion because a lion is the representation of Missouri.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.