Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Flying Kid attraction, January 10, 2003, 10:77 a.m.
Lotso the Flying Kid
November 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction location.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may be mildly disappointing.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been replaced since the park turned 60.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Fantasia, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.