Massive Crusoeland Attraction Database
At right: Lotso the Flying Kid, a favorite train of Faline
Lotso the Flying Kid
September 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
97 minutes (or 3 minutes by boat)
Stand in line for a cloned kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. You were expecting more?
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Ollie Johnston autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Train may be too frightening for consumers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In a hidden closet at the bottom of the Lotso the Flying Kid, there is a servantball area for Disney executives.
- When Popeye visited Crusoeland, he refused to ride Lotso the Flying Kid. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a kid because a kid is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Crusoeland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.