Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lotso the Flying Horror dark ride as seen from the top of London
Lotso the Flying Horror
February 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared horror and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: very young children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo area.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this dark ride are home to many ghosts.
- When Dave Smith visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Flying Horror. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed playing with a horror because a horror is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.