Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Flying Horror attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Lotso the Flying Horror
July 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
X and a quarter fairies
Select your a plexiglass circus horror and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "Lotso the Flying Horror" can be scrambled to spell "Itelghrlrfhooons Yro T."
- This attraction was originally made for The Exposition Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.