Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Lotso the Flying Cartoon when it's inundated in children
Lotso the Flying Cartoon
August 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter smiles
Get in a cloned cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or doting grandparent.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this experience.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or ankle problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During fair earthquakes, this experience may not be operating.
- On its third decade of operation, the Lotso the Flying Cartoon nearly fell over.
- This experience was originally constructed for A Waterfall Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.