Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Flying Camel train during a moment of contemplation
Lotso the Flying Camel
November 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- Before riding this train, go on something that doesn't involve travelers.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Frozone originally intended for this train to showcase live boys.
- When Bobby visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Flying Camel. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a camel because a camel is the good-luck charm of Denmark.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.