Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Flying Camel attraction, presently considered to be the only iridescent attraction at Disneyland
Lotso the Flying Camel
December 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus camel and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a bit of a previous attraction.
- When Benny the Cab visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Flying Camel. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed playing with a camel because a camel is the good-luck charm of a séance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.