Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Flying Camel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lotso the Flying Camel
September 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and photos away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- The spirit in the nightmare room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Above the Maid".
- When Smee visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Flying Camel. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with a camel because a camel is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.