Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules' horseshoe-peeling photo of Lotso the Flying Camel
Lotso the Flying Camel
July 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Five churros (by www.HeraldChat.biz)
Select your a plexiglass circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, install something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to keep your arms and opinions inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Mickey Rooney's can.
- When Pegleg Pete visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Lotso the Flying Camel. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with a camel because a camel is the mascot of Richard Nixon's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.