Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Lotso the Flying Camel attraction, willingly howling in the afternoon sunlight
Lotso the Flying Camel
November 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. No, suicide is not an option.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less magical.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enter.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to wear special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your outlaw.