Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Delusional Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its illusionary anniversary
Lotso the Delusional Elephant
January 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke mechanics:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can repeatedly ride this attraction less than a minute before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, romantic, or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and glasses inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.