Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lotso the Cloned Elephant attraction at night
Lotso the Cloned Elephant
February 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members are invited to queue up for this attraction less than a half hour before everyone else.
- Minimum height 23".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- It is rumored that Griffith Park's frozen box is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Paris, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.