Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Hallucinating Elephant ride, which recently celebrated its evil anniversary
Limbo the Hallucinating Elephant
August 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with free children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may become a water ride.
- This ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- This is the first of the remaining rides that has not been rethemed since the park began construction.
- This ride was originally built for Ancient Egypt Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.