Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Limbo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, generously considered to be the best good attraction at Disneyland
Limbo the Hallucinating Elephant
January 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third smiles (according to "Untamed Dog" web site)
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from August 13 to December 25.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Radiator Springs, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.