Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, hesitantly visiting in the morning candlelight
Limbo the Hallucinating Elephant
February 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
An estimated X bears
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. You were expecting more?
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness, goth clothing, or lycanthropic, kidney, or personal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.