Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Limbo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, presently attacking in the afternoon sunlight
Limbo the Hallucinating Elephant
April 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked signage that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.