Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, January 25, 1984, 4:02 p.m.
Limbo the Hallucinating Elephant
May 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with Luigi fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The letters in "Limbo the Hallucinating Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Htemih Eitiltgn Cuon Abalhaplenl."
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Marsh, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.