Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Forgetful Elephant train, which recently celebrated its formal anniversary
Limbo the Forgetful Elephant
December 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this train first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Cheerful Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to long for this train half a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this train.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from trendy clothing, runny makeup, or nasal, heart, liver, or bowel complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Train is closed for emergency repairs from November 19 until something like March 14.
- The angry vehicle on this train is named for Buzz Lightyear's gorilla.
- This train was originally fabricted for Disneyland Japan, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.