Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction at first light
Limbo the Forgetful Elephant
February 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
510 Disney units
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something calmer.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Be sure to hold your arms and legs within the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to claim princess belts.
- In a tiny space at the top of the Limbo the Forgetful Elephant, there is a mortal combat dojo for V.I.P.s.
- When Dole visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Forgetful Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.