Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's fireplace-operating photo of Limbo the Forgetful Elephant
Limbo the Forgetful Elephant
October 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Something like nine smiles
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Rex The Dinosaur was once reported riding this attraction.
- When Gus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Forgetful Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Pinocchio's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.