Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Flying Zebra attraction, June 27, 2000, 4:24 a.m.
Limbo the Flying Zebra
September 5, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 69".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 5 years old to ride in front.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $83 trillion to build.
- When Leota visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Flying Zebra. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with a zebra because a zebra is the symbol of Yen Sid's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.