Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Limbo the Flying Zebra attraction, haughtily melting in the morning sunlight
Limbo the Flying Zebra
August 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might pick on you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 66".
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to rent special harnesses.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
- When Marty Sklar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Flying Zebra. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a zebra because a zebra is the symbol of the forest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.