Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Limbo the Flying Zebra attraction during repairs
Limbo the Flying Zebra
September 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Pegleg Pete originally intended for this attraction to use live adults.
- When Fritz visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Flying Zebra. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a zebra because a zebra is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.