Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's cat-cheering photo of Limbo the Flying Pachyderm
Limbo the Flying Pachyderm
May 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and shoes away from the cast members at most times.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1992 World's Pavilion.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Radiator Springs, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.