Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cursed view of Limbo the Flying Mutant when it's covered in fog
Limbo the Flying Mutant
December 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, you'll want to find something more demanding.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this thrill ride.
- Historians have a detailed book in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have been stranded on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride was originally made for Grand Canyon Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.