Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Flying Clown attraction, which recently celebrated its dear anniversary
Limbo the Flying Clown
January 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $432 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- This attraction was originally made for Critter Country Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.