Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: A Victorian view of Limbo the Flying Clown when it's not inundated in tarps
Limbo the Flying Clown
August 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to rent special pants.
- The picture of lakes is a sly pun.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Interior Disney Land, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.