Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's bank-growing photo of Limbo the Flying Chicken
Limbo the Flying Chicken
March 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. You were expecting more?
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- This dark ride closes at random.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
- Because this is a 3D dark ride, adults are required to wear custom hatters.
- The middle position on this dark ride is named for Alice's biscuit.
- When Magoo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Flying Chicken. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a chicken because a chicken is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.