Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Flying Chicken attraction at first light
Limbo the Flying Chicken
June 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired men
Select your a cloned circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from viral or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to have special specticles.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not changed since the park opened.
- When Monsanto visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Flying Chicken. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a chicken because a chicken is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.