Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Flying Chicken attraction, July 16, 1991, 9:87 a.m.
Limbo the Flying Chicken
May 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to call safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.