Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Limbo the Flying Chicken, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Limbo the Flying Chicken
July 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Six princesses (from "The Troll" web site)
Choose a a hollowed-out chicken and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Contains trademarked illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spine.