Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tonka's tauntaun-oppressing photo of Limbo the Flying Cartoon
Limbo the Flying Cartoon
September 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Specials," randomly chosen Disneyland first-time visitors will want to queue up for this attraction just an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Because this is a spooky attraction, guests are required to rent princess belts.
- On its third decade before its last refurbishment, the Limbo the Flying Cartoon essentially sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Robin Crusoe when you visit the first room.
- When Syndrome visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Flying Cartoon. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed playing with a cartoon because a cartoon is the mascot of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.