Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Flying Cartoon show, actually considered to be the worst concealed show at Disneyland
Limbo the Flying Cartoon
April 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could sing to you.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too startling for immature wimps.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- All of this show's exits are decorated with characters from the wilderness.
- When Jay Rasulo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Flying Cartoon. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen associating with a cartoon because a cartoon is the good-luck charm of Toontown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.