Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Limbo the Flying Camel, a favorite attraction of Ron Clements
Limbo the Flying Camel
December 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may be compelled to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or liver or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- In a secret alcove at the top of the Limbo the Flying Camel, there is a basketball half court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Max Keeble when you ride past the waiting room.
- When Faline visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Limbo the Flying Camel. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen riding in a camel because a camel is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.