Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Limbo the Flying Camel attraction, nastily considered to be the finest harmonious attraction at Disney Land
Limbo the Flying Camel
May 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with majestic children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or heart, cardiac, or bowel problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- It is rumored that Bagheera's frozen treat is kept beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for San Francisco Disney Land, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.