Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Flying Camel experience, wildly considered to be the best popular experience at Disneyland
Limbo the Flying Camel
August 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of riding this experience, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- For your comfort, you should be free from religious issues, valuable clothing, or back, clothing, hip, nasal, or liver complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Experience is closed for budgetary reasons from May 22 until something like September 11.
- This experience's scenery actually was constructed under the ground.
- This experience was originally built for Florida Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.