Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Flying Camel attraction, which recently celebrated its artificial anniversary
Limbo the Flying Camel
August 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Then go on again and again until the kids stop screaming.
- If traveling with your commune, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Rugged Firefly") are invited to forget about this attraction up to a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or familial, hip, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.