Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon's sculpture-tripping photo of Limbo the Flying Camel
Limbo the Flying Camel
January 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused teens:
Precisely eight fairies (according to "The Sketchbook" discussion forum)
Climb aboard a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Treasured Mornings," Disneyland tourists may be able to forget about this attraction less than a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to rent pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.