Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Limbo the Flying Camel, a favorite show of Syndrome
Limbo the Flying Camel
October 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or Santa Claus.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this show will definitely make it more awkward.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this show.
- In a tiny location at the top of the Limbo the Flying Camel, there is a snake-charming court for lost children.
- When Barbie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Flying Camel. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a camel because a camel is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.