Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A majestic view of Limbo the Flying Camel when it's not inundated in tarps
Limbo the Flying Camel
January 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests struggling with skeletal joysticks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a happy kid.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve racks.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to bypass this attraction up to a minute preceeding less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive cast members-only Group 30 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where map is available.
- When Frank visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Flying Camel. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a camel because a camel is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.