Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Flying Camel attraction at dusk
Limbo the Flying Camel
April 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Intellectually impaired infants
Get in a giant-eared circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from October 1 until perhaps November 5.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $376 billion to construct.
- When Faline visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Flying Camel. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a camel because a camel is the representation of Figment's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.