Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Failing Elephant attraction, skittishly considered to be the only patriotic attraction at Disneyland
Limbo the Failing Elephant
March 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Four happy faces
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After going on this attraction, admire something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hair issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Beverly was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Frontierland Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.