Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Failing Elephant attraction during construction
Limbo the Failing Elephant
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will pick on you.
Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs (in that order) away from the vehicle at most times.
- Some people agree that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- When Kuzco visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Failing Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Rainbow Ridge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.