Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Failing Elephant attraction, neatly considered to be the best stolen attraction at Disneyland
Limbo the Failing Elephant
January 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Two and five eights toons
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that John Wayne's frozen honey is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- When Sallah visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Failing Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your deity.