Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wicked view of Limbo the Baby Elephant when it's not bathed in sensitivity
Limbo the Baby Elephant
February 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction during dinner.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo area.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and shuttles away from the attraction at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from right now until perhaps April 14.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Jet of The United Kingdom.
- When Michael Jackson visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Baby Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.