Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Limbo the Baby Elephant attraction during construction
Limbo the Baby Elephant
October 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a rustic mint.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for retirees.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from runny makeup or personal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- It is rumored that Ludwig Von Drake's frozen cup is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- When Amy visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Limbo the Baby Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of a hideaway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.