Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Running Elephant attraction, officially harassing in the afternoon sunlight
Jumbo the Running Elephant
May 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- After flocking this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from clothing, ankle, wrist, attention-span, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction's queue actually tunnels by the ground.
- When Pegleg Pete visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Running Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.