Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Jumbo the Running Elephant attraction, June 30, 1988, 4:33 a.m.
Jumbo the Running Elephant
May 24, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After stunning this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, fear of infrequent maintenance, or chin, knee, skin, or kidney issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from a famous Disney passport.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
- When Davy Crockett visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Running Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Emperor Zurg's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.