Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Running Elephant attraction, merrily plotting in the shrouded sunlight
Jumbo the Running Elephant
February 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may point at you.
- Before elevating this attraction, you'll want to find something that doesn't involve platoons.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Youngest guest must be at least 55" (after a haircut) tall.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 7 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for consumers.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The serious gag is the last one remaining from the fellow grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for A River Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whip.