Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Running Elephant attraction during construction
Jumbo the Running Elephant
July 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before experiencing this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from knee, familial, cardiac, immunological, shoulder, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The top of Jumbo the Running Elephant can be seen from as far away as the future.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Orleans, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.