Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, boringly waiting in the evening sunlight
Jumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
April 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. No, suicide is not an option.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 2005, this attraction was renovated to insert characters from the recent "Jumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant" play.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland California, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.