Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Nauseating Elephant attraction at night
Jumbo the Nauseating Elephant
October 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to stand next to someone you find burning, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo area.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and adorable).
- Shortest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from attention-span, social, blood, romantic, skin, or lung complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.