Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whimsical view of Jumbo the Frowning Elephant when it's not bathed in children
Jumbo the Frowning Elephant
October 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from clothing, leg, ribcage, or neck disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Billy Bones was on hand to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to Playland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
- When Christina Aguilera visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Frowning Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.