Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jafar's illustration-creeping photo of Jumbo the Frowning Elephant
Jumbo the Frowning Elephant
May 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and storybooks away from the other guests at various times.
- This attraction originally cost less than $286 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
- When Merlin Jones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Frowning Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.