Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Jumbo the Flying Monster adventure, accidentally considered to be the finest audiovisual adventure at Dandy Lines
Jumbo the Flying Monster
March 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus monster and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively over-stimulated children will want to go on this adventure multiple times.
- After going on this adventure, it's recommended that you find something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- The airport in the carrousel room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3 Leagues For the Flubber".
- This adventure was originally made for Dandy Lines A Restaurant, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your consideration.