Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jumbo the Flying Horse, a favorite attraction of Stitch
Jumbo the Flying Horse
April 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Then go on again and again until the kids stop screaming.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The letters in "Jumbo the Flying Horse" can be scrambled to spell "J Fho Eluoiemrbnys Thg."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- When Card Walker visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Flying Horse. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a horse because a horse is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.