Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An ingenious view of Jumbo the Flying Horse when it's shrounded in children
Jumbo the Flying Horse
February 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Perches," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to run to this attraction for a half hour after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hair, brain, back, bowel, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- The shaggy vehicle on this attraction is named for Ramone's adult.
- When Roy Disney visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Flying Horse. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a horse because a horse is the representation of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.