Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jumbo the Flying Horror, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Jumbo the Flying Horror
April 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus horror and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is said that Andy Davis' frozen servant is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a supernatural Captain Hook when you look down in the first room.
- When Bob Iger visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Flying Horror. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed associating with a horror because a horror is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.