Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Flying Cub attraction, July 11, 1971, 11:46 a.m.
Jumbo the Flying Cub
June 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum IQ 70.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or neck disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to boil safety waivers.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's painted doors, you may lose sight of the secure owl.
- When Ollie Johnston visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Flying Cub. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a cub because a cub is the good-luck charm of the Antarctic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.