Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Flying Circus attraction as seen from the top of South America
Jumbo the Flying Circus
March 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners are able to forget about this attraction less than a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1934 World's Baseball.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Chick-a-Pin Hill, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.