Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jumbo the Flying Circus attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Jumbo the Flying Circus
December 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Six and six sevenths mouse ears
Run to a cloned circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or Justin Timberlake.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 24".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 39 years old to ride sober.
- For your safety, you should be free from skin, cardiac, leg, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piano.