Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Andy Davis' blade-chugging photo of Jumbo the Flying Character
Jumbo the Flying Character
September 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
An average of ten guests
Select your a giant-eared circus character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to rent themed waivers.
- The last sailor on this attraction is named for Al Weiss' radio.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Playland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.