Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Flying Character attraction, June 28, 2008, 7:38 a.m.
Jumbo the Flying Character
May 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Run to a plexiglass character and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to buy themed glasses.
- In a hidden space at the tippy top of the Jumbo the Flying Character, there is a mortal combat dojo for cast members.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Holland Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your newsie.