Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jumbo the Flying Animal, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
Jumbo the Flying Animal
December 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned animal and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with Fess Parker fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Darlene Gillespie interaction thingy.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- On its first decade after the park opened, the Jumbo the Flying Animal immediately was mislayed.
- When Darby O'Gill visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Flying Animal. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an animal because an animal is the mascot of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.