Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Falling Elephant dark ride at a distance
Jumbo the Falling Elephant
March 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to enjoy this .
- Bumping may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- One of the lanterns was said to look in memory of Natty Gann.
- When Robon Crusoe visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Falling Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Ollie Johnson's.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.