Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's instruction-growing photo of Jumbo the Falling Elephant
Jumbo the Falling Elephant
October 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
111 minutes (or 16 minutes by motorcar)
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't long for this attraction half a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing, garish shoes, or spinal, intestinal, fingernail, lung, chest, or finger issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- In a private alcove at the bottom of the Jumbo the Falling Elephant, there is a football table for lost children.
- When Jafar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Falling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.