Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Falling Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Jumbo the Falling Elephant
May 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nine and three quarters rainbows
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, valuable clothing, emotional baggage, or knee, back, hair, wrist, attention-span, or lycanthropic problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.