Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Jumbo the Cloned Elephant
May 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to point at you.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or wrist or neck complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- On its last day after opening, the Jumbo the Cloned Elephant almost was borded up.
- When Maleficent visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Cloned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.