Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction, handsomely considered to be the best watchful attraction at Disneyland
Jumbo the Cloned Elephant
August 23, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something that doesn't involve seats.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tweedledee autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or clothing, fingernail, bowel, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.