Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marlin's buoy-flapping photo of Jumbo the Cloned Elephant
Jumbo the Cloned Elephant
September 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel, heart, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.