Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction during repairs
Jumbo the Cloned Elephant
March 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to run to this attraction half an hour after its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This was one of the least famous "X ticket" attractions.
- When Tigger visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Cloned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.