Massive Langhorneland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction at midday
Jumbo the Cloned Elephant
August 31, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Langhorneland, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 11 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Nightclub 83 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where alcohol is free.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Geppetto when you ride past the second room.
- When Andy Davis visited Langhorneland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Cloned Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Lampwick's home town.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Langhorneland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your god.