Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jimbo the Whiney Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Jimbo the Whiney Elephant
January 10, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Contains imported scenes that may be mildly disappointing.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- One of the diamonds was created to look as a tribute to Johnny Tremain.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland A Hotel, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.