Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Whiney Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
Jimbo the Whiney Elephant
July 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to rent special harnesses.
- This is the only remaining attraction in Disneyland where a reference to Christina Aguilera can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- When Jack-Jack visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Whiney Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.