Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Jimbo the Whiney Elephant attraction during construction
Jimbo the Whiney Elephant
January 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with Yale Gracey fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your fang to ride with a parent.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inner ear, chin, brain, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- There is an unused bathroom adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- When Walt Disney visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Whiney Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Steve Jobs'.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.