Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Super Elephant experience as seen from the top of the woods
Jimbo the Super Elephant
February 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this experience first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can imagine this experience half an hour after less important people.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The craft was written by Joe Fowler.
- When Ub Iwerks visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Super Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.