Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jimbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction, May 28, 1991, 5:92 p.m.
Jimbo the Orphaned Elephant
August 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Cursed Pedal") may be able to queue up for this attraction up to a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from felony convictions or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.