Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its missing anniversary
Jimbo the Orphaned Elephant
July 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
38 minutes (or 10 minutes by pretending you're inoperable)
In the neighborhood of six tikis (from Lizzie McGuire)
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 24".
- Driver must be at least 74" tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Before a 2000 reopening, new jokes were repositioned in the attic area.
- When Bob Iger visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Orphaned Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.