Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Jimbo the Orphaned Elephant
October 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from October 6 until perhaps April 21.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this land on which a tribute to Kronk can be seen.
- When Frank visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Orphaned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Edna Mode's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.