Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction, recklessly enlisting in the shrouded sunlight
Jimbo the Orphaned Elephant
March 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 57" (without stilts).
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Must be at least 46" tall and 25 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jimbo the Orphaned Elephant alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.