Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Jimbo the Orphaned Elephant
December 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears (according to www.Gods.org)
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, leg, bowel, tongue, romantic, or elbow disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons within the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.