Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Jimbo the Forgetful Elephant, a favorite adventure of Tarzan
Jimbo the Forgetful Elephant
May 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this adventure.
- Expectant parents should avoid this adventure.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions or nasal, neck, wrist, liver, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this adventure.
- Because this is a noisy adventure, the uninsured are required to rent safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.