Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Flying Tiger attraction during construction
Jimbo the Flying Tiger
September 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter teacups
Run to a giant-eared tiger and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1937 World's Fair.
- When Marty Sklar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Flying Tiger. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a tiger because a tiger is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.