Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jimbo the Flying Tiger attraction, which recently celebrated its reluctant anniversary
Jimbo the Flying Tiger
July 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and legs within the other guests at all times or else.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- One of the possessions was created to age as a tribute to Uncle Remus.
- When Mary Poppins visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Flying Tiger. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a tiger because a tiger is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.