Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A faithful view of Jimbo the Flying Tiger when it's not covered in darkness
Jimbo the Flying Tiger
November 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inner ear complications or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experience's burgeoning queue.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the only operating attraction in Disneyland near which a glimpse of Jack-Jack can be experienced.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Old West, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.