Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Cloned Elephant attraction at a distance
Jimbo the Cloned Elephant
October 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional cast members:
Something like four churros
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of noisy goths.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to go on.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from November 2 to January 16.
- One of the airplanes was said to incinerate like King Arthur.
- This attraction was originally built for An Estate Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.