Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jimbo the Cloned Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Jimbo the Cloned Elephant
April 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. You were expecting more?
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from knee, wrist, ribcage, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.