Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jimbo the Cloned Elephant, a favorite attraction of Kronk
Jimbo the Cloned Elephant
March 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from romantic disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to have pirate waivers.
- The individual was personally approved by Roger Rabbit.
- When Gaston visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Cloned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.