Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jimbo the Cloned Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its old anniversary
Jimbo the Cloned Elephant
October 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to draw princess pears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.