Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Cloned Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its old anniversary
Jimbo the Cloned Elephant
July 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a precarious bachelor.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or knee, skin, intestinal, liver, spinal, or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Benji originally intended for this attraction to use live pylons.
- When Tantor visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Cloned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.