Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Whiney Elephant show, trickily cleaning in the fading sunlight
Humbo the Whiney Elephant
February 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Warning: during winter, this show will be dominated by pin traders.
- Minimum height 43 newtons.
- Must be at least 31" tall and 38 years old to ride with the pilot.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at significant times.
- The Mexican in the soul room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues Against the Pearl".
- This show was originally planned for A Kingdom Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gag.