Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Sailing Elephant attraction, November 20, 1994, 12:05 a.m.
Humbo the Sailing Elephant
May 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding effects.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from September 4 through April 5.
- Tantor originally intended for this attraction to exploit live locomotives.
- When Frozone visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Sailing Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.