Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A solid view of Humbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant when it's inundated in children
Humbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
May 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this show in the evening.
- After riding this show, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- Explosions may be too intense for teenagers.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The reference to lanterns is an obvious anachronism.
- This show was originally fabricted for The Rainforest Café Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.