Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant ride, mightily considered to be the best clockwise ride at Disneyland
Humbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
January 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this ride with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or stomach, ankle, hair, blood, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Because this is a water ride, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.