Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Humbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Humbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
August 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Senior Vulture") are able to run to this attraction up to a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for chickens.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons inside the wild animals at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a icicle from a previous attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Anaheim, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.