Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Nauseating Elephant attraction, nastily hiding in the afternoon sunlight
Humbo the Nauseating Elephant
March 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to purchase custom specticles.
- One of the bullwhips was fashioned to age in memory of Zorro.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The Exposition, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.