Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Humbo the Forgetful Elephant
September 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for farm animals.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more stimulating.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and bagpipes away from the vehicle at all times.
- In an inaccessible location at the tippy top of the Humbo the Forgetful Elephant, there is a mortal combat area for cast members.
- When Robon Crusoe visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Forgetful Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Chicken Little's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.