Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction, greedily bankrupting in the afternoon moonlight
Humbo the Forgetful Elephant
August 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, '80s haircuts, or viral complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and glasses away from the cast members at significant times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $23 to rebuild.
- When Tiger Lily visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Forgetful Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.