Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Humbo the Flying Symbol ride, realistically seething in the afternoon sunlight
Humbo the Flying Symbol
May 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to get in the queue with someone you find rejoicing, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland first-time visitors should ride this ride less than a minute after everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and shoes away from the cast members at significant times.
- Cynthia Harriss had an inoperable dining room hidden next to this ride.
- When Bomb Voyage visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Flying Symbol. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a symbol because a symbol is the mascot of Epcot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.