Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Flying Ride attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Humbo the Flying Ride
December 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something with a different aura.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Pilot must be at least 52" tall.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- There is a snazzy churro stand just outside this attraction's entrance.
- When Dale visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Flying Ride. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a ride because a ride is the mascot of Deedle's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.