Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Humbo the Flying Ride, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Humbo the Flying Ride
May 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are sensitive to submarines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, try something calmer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Zorro meet-and-greet thingy.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.