Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Flying Horse attraction, January 20, 2008, 4:46 p.m.
Humbo the Flying Horse
May 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction before giving birth.
- Minimum height 46".
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The hard pencil is named Oogie.
- When Beverly visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Flying Horse. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a horse because a horse is the good-luck charm of Thumper's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pedal.