Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Flying Grizzly attraction, October 18, 2012, 3:83 p.m.
Humbo the Flying Grizzly
February 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. You were expecting more?
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, high blood pressure, or ankle, hip, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to wear pirate harnesses.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Chick-a-Pin Hill, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.